Monday, May 4, 2009

Aloe Vera Toothgel with no fluoride!



Nothing is more appealing than a beautiful smile. I believe. I have been using Forever Bright Toothgel for years and a lot of my friends commented that I have very white teeth. All because of the green toothgel. :)

What attracted me to this toothgel is because
it is formulated for all the family to use, and contains the highest quality raw products. It is also suitable for vegetarians as it contains no animal by-products. Its formula also includes only natural spearmint and peppermint. Of course, being made by its principal ingredient is stabilized Aloe Vera, and to this has been added Bee Propolis.

The proportion of Aloe Vera used was determined after testing at a leading US Dental College. The formula has good anti-bacterial properties for fighting plaque and keeping your breath fresh. The anti-inflammatory properties benefit the gums and lining of the mouth, and it is particularly good for bleeding gums and mouth ulcers (bleeding gums should always be discussed with a dentist, and the underlying cause treated as there is a risk if not controlled of teeth loss). It can be applied directly when brushing is too painful.

You will love this anti-inflammato
ry properties of Aloe Vera. I still can remember that I have a very painful toothache experience, no dentist during midnight and I don't encourage to use pain killer, Aloe Vera toothgel is my saviour for the night. It smoothed the pain almost immediately, at least I am able to sleep throughout the night. Went straight to dentist for help the next morning!

Then I started to do some research on F
orever Bright Toothgel and I found out that it is non abrasive and contains a natural whitening agent to keep your teeth looking good without the enamel erosion of harsher toothpastes. It does not contain fluoride.

Too much fluoride will cause fluorosis.
What is Fluorosis?
This is a brown and white mottling of the teeth, caused by an excess of fluoride during the development of the teeth.
This condition is seen in areas where there is too muc
h fluoride in the natural drinking water.

Mild Fluorosis -------------- Severe Fluorosis




Oh no, and I thought it is cause by smoking...but it is actually caused by
fluoride in the toothpaste and drinking water.


Isn't it the best toothgel you can find in the market?



Contributed By Alice Ong

Daily Used Products





Forever yours,

PolarisConnect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails