Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Aroma Spa Collection




Some of my friends have been asking how to I relieve my stress..

Let me share with you.

I have been soaking away all my tiredness and stress with Relaxation Bath Salts, formulated with legendary Dead Sea Salt, lavender, and other essential oils.

Dead Sea Salt is excellent for soothing and rehydrating your skin. Lavender is a well-known herb in aromatherapy for its soothing properties. Aromatherapy with lavender and other essential oils has been shown to aid in sleep and relaxation.

Just two tablespoons is all you need for a soothing, relaxing bathing experience you won’t forget!

Tips: For those who do not have bath tub, no worries... Just pour some salt on your hands, add some water and rub the salt on you skin. It will relax your skin as well.


Next, I will cleanse with Relaxation Shower Gel; use with the loofah to exfoliate and smooth my skin.

Formulated with the moisturizing and soothing power of aloe vera plus essential oils and fruit extracts – including lavender, bergamot orange and cucumber. My skin loves the moisturizing, silkening power of this shower gel and soothing scent stay at my skin all day long!


I will definitely moisturise with the aromatic, emollient Relaxation Massage Lotion – the perfect end to my ultimate, in-home spa experience.

It is combined with the soothing, skin-conditioning benefits of aloe vera, essential oils, white tea and fruit extracts to create this emollient, non-greasy massage lotion.

Lavender is added to help you relax, while white tea infuses the lotion with an invigorating, fresh scent.

Essential oils from the aromatic blossom of the bergamot orange fruit, along with cucumber extract, round out this highly emollient lotion.


This is my secret! :)


(it is ok, you can share with all your friends)





Contributed by Alice Ong





Forever yours,


PolarisConnect




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails