Friday, May 29, 2009

True Life Testimonial - Wei Tien




Name: Wei Tian
Age: 23 years old

Problem: Acne skin

Root cause: Constipation

Gain: Fair and good complexion and Self - Confident.



I had constipation for almost 7 years.

I could only visit the toilet every 4 days.

My complexion was not good too.

I had very low self-esteem and not confident.

I dislike people looking at my face.

I hate to walk past those counters promoting skincare. They always asked " Miss, do you want to try our.... It can help your complexion..." I am always a target to them.

Upon a chance, I was introduced to Forever products through my boyfriend and initially I took the Berry Nectar 1 bottle a day for about 4 days and reducing the quantity subsequently.

I could pass motion with the help of it but however my complexion did not turn any better, in fact, it worsen!

I was so afraid but I was told that there might be some "good turning effects" especially i got lots of toxins in my intestines.

I continue to consume the "Her Pack" and use the skin care range "Beauty Pack", my complexion started to improve gradually !

With just 2-3 months consumption of the products, i could go toilet to "do business" everyday!

I'm extremely thankful to Forever Living products! And now, whenever i walked past those counters promoting skincare, i do not invite those stares.

I strongly believe in the products and I've helped some of my friends improve their complexion too.

I'm now sharing with you this because I believe it can help you too!





Contributed by Wei Tien





Forever yours,

PolarisConnect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails