Thursday, May 14, 2009

Jojobe beads scrub - very rare ingredient




I found this magazine article online. This magazine has done a review on different type of facial scrubs. (click on the picture to enlarge.)

"The mistake people make with exfoliation is being to harsh. That can create problems, like broken capillaries, irritation or acne." says dermatologist Jeannette Grat.

This is what we have been educate our friends and customers to be gentle to our skin.

In the red box, which i highlighted to you, it said, "Microbeads made of wax or jojoba are suitable for dry skin. Avoid almond shells and apricot kernels - their jagged edges scrape and irritate the skin."

Wow! I have been using this Forever Aloe Scrub with microbeads made of jojoba beads. How wonderful this product is! :)


I have a normal to oily combination skin, and I find that a lot of the scrubs in the drugstores are too harsh for my skin.

This aloe + jojoba beads suits my skin perfectly, no irritation, no reddness and no outbreak. Because the beads of the jojoba is round, when I scrub on my skin, these beads will be rolling on my skin gently. My skin feels soft and smooth after each scrub.

I will normally scrub my facial at least 2 - 3 times a week, that is because I have normal to oily skin. For those who have dry skin, best to use once a week. Dry skin can also apply the scrub 2-3 times a week without rubbing on the skin. Wash it away after apply for 5 min on the facial. This action can also helps to exfoliate the skin.

The best thing is it is so affordable. Very reasonable price for a good quality products.




Sometimes, I will use this newly launched Sonya Deep-cleansing Exfoliator.




Beside jojoba beads are added in this product, they added white tea, cucumber, and lemon.

White tea is scarcer than the other traditional teas, and quite a bit more expensive.

It protects the skin and helps to reverse some of the damage (eg. UV ray, stress or poor diet). It provide healthy and radiant skin.


Cucumber provides you happy skin.
Due to its cooling effect it can be termed as a magicwand for all skin problems.
Cucumber contains ascorbic and caffeic acids which prevent water retention, which is helpful for swollen eyes, big dark circles under eyes, sunburn and dermatitis.
The cleaning and cleansing property helps your skin tremendously making it soft and supple and gets your skin relaxed in no time.


Lemon has astringent properties and can thus help in whitening skin.
It helps in stimulating circulation of the blood thereby enhancing the health of body as well as skin.



These products are soooo good that it is definately worth trying. You will not regret it.

I promise. :)



Contributed by

Geraldine Cheng




Forever Yours,


PolarisConnect



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails